I’ve just been looking over Google Analytics to review the most popular Short Sale Expeditor® articles for 2011. It’s surprising because some of the posts that I expected to rank got very few hits, yet others created a lot conversation and interest.
Here are the top five Short Sale Expeditor® articles for for 2011. Can you guess what they are about? Bingo! Short Sales
- A HAFA Short Sale Is More than a Three Thousand Dollar Incentive. Check out this article and you can download a handy little chart that shows the details of the HAFA program.
- Short Sale Versus Foreclosure Roll the dice and your clients may land on one or the other. This article explains the benefits of short sale versus foreclosure. Since then, California now has an anti-deficiency bill that makes short sales much, much sweeter.
- Chase Bank 30k Short Sale Incentive. With 30k, I could (almost) put my kid through college at the local state university. Chase is really taking it up a notch with this short sale incentive program. You can read more about it here.
- The Skinny on California’s New Short Sale Anti-Deficiency Bill. This article explains the new anti-deficiency bill that protects California short sale sellers.
And, the number one most read article on the Short Sale Expeditor® website is…
- Latest and Greatest on Bank of America Cooperative Short Sales. This article provides the details on this Bank of America short sale incentive program, which is coming up on its first birthday in the middle of January.
While I do not claim to have as exciting a Top Ten List (or even a Top Five) as David Letterman, these posts received high accolades and lots of traffic in 2011. In fact, thanks to you, our site had amazing traffic in 2011, and we look forward to having you visit us again in 2012.
We wish you nothing but success, happiness, and good health in 2012!